Saturday, February 9, 2008

mY out take on Sites 4 Students

This part of krl2ptO by far has been my favoirte. All the sites/applications to take a tour on where all appleing. I choose Notely & ComindWork.

Notely- Actully, I don't have much to say on this. It's basically Microsoft Outlook with a spin to get the teens to use it. Go for teens that lose their day planners.

ComindWork- I liked it a great deal. This is a site is well writen, great infomation and is great for high school students to us old foggesy. From Project Management, Team Rolls, Project/Team Dashboards & more. This site inegrated Wiki, Trac, Jira, Basecamp, Clearquest, CentralDestop and MS Progject.
When I was in Highschool this would have been so awsome for DECA, but even now I can see how this can be use for me now & our lovely committes.

m.